I needed a new website to reflect my new business, but only had a rough idea of what I wanted to project. Erin was recommended to me by an editor who also uses her services. She was a delight to work with. She skillfully listened to my concepts and helped organize the page and content flow, offering expert advice for SEO. Erin suggested fonts, logos and images to support my ideas that were original and spot on. Easy to work with, prompt in responses, and extremely creative. I highly recommend Erin’s services!
Faith A. Mulvihill
Costa Rica Events
I contacted Erin for help with my portfolio website after years of trying to manage it on my own. I had a very clear idea what I wanted and Erin understood and executed it perfectly. She was available to answer all of my questions and took the time to train me on how to use the site after it was done. I would recommend her to anyone looking to professionalize their website.
I have worked with Erin on numerous projects over the past 7 years. As an editor, I appreciate her attention to detail, accuracy, and quick turn-around. Erin’s creativity and timely suggestions have enhanced every job we have completed together. I highly recommend her.
Toni Vakos, Editor
University of South Carolina
Erin designed and built a website for my start-up accounting and tax business in Costa Rica – the important part as a non-techie person is to have a website that invites people to read and browse through and ultimately provides new client opportunities. That is what she did. My website has brought scores of unsolicited business and new clients. In fact, if you google my services, I am not only on the first page of google, but the first couple of listings. In the competitive climate of financial and accounting services, this has helped me realize many new clients. I recommend Erin to any of you who are looking for these kinds of results.
Rich Coast Accounting
Erin Morris is a tenacious, imaginative, hard-working individual, who likes to work. Her work is one of her passions. I met Erin when I was more than rushed to put my book together for a yoga teacher training. Erin was enthusiastic and confident that the project was to be finished on time, with plenty of time to review the material. I, too, felt confident and did not even bat an eyelash; secure that the book would be a smashing success. Erin knows how to listen to what I would like to create with the design project as well as offer her professional opinion without imposing her knowledge. My heart is at peace! Thank you Erin! You are a true delight!
Devaya Bari Levin, MA
Erin Morris has created beautiful *art* to present my scientific findings (conference posters) and nutrition and healthy living curricula (posters for schools, adult newsletter templates, other educational products). She completes all projects before they are due, and ensures that the products arrive to the right location (a challenge due to my crazy conference schedule!). Everyone who sees Erin’s work asks me where I had the products made/designed because they are creative, full of imagination, and always the best at the show/conference/school!
President, Healthy Networks Design and Research
Erin is fabulous! My company previously had a graphic designer on staff, but he has since left and we have been unable to locate any of his original files for the designs that he completed for us. Erin was able to take a final image that he created and edit it for us in a way that it looked like she did it from scratch! The final product was exactly what we wanted, and Erin was able to complete it quickly. She is so friendly and very talented, and my company will definitely be using her for future projects!
Marketing Coordinator, The MCS Group
Dear Erin, The caliber of your work is the best I have seen in the design industry, and I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciated the opportunity to work with you. When I met with you during the planning phase, you quickly understood my thoughts for a complete redesign of the book and had very productive ideas for how this could happen. When we distributed the book, we received an overwhelmingly positive response about the design and layout of the book. Thank you again for your creativity and professionalism. It is unparalleled, and I will highly recommend Evergreen Designs to my colleagues!
Dottie Weigel, Ph.D. University of South Carolina
I’m Erin Morris, the founder of Evergreen Design Studio. I’ve been creating art and designing my whole life – it’s an essential part of who I am. Design is an obsession for me. It is a beautiful marriage between art and function. It gives me the opportunity to expand my mind and learn about many different things in great detail while exercising my creativity at the same time.
I love the process of design – using it as a tool to communicate and solve problems. It is like a fun challenging puzzle to me and I thrive on solving it! I thoroughly research each project, continually educate myself on the latest trends and technologies, and incorporate well-researched, strategic designs into each project.
Evergreen because nature is awesome and inspiring, and I create designs that withstand the test of time. I want my clients to be proud of the work I did for them today and 10, 20, 100 years into the future.
Happy clients 🙂
Let's add you to that list!
Want to know more?
Evergreen Business Brags
- I helped a publishing department at USC save tens of thousands of dollars and become more environmentally responsible after I analyzed the font and paper they were using and replaced them with more economical and better-looking choices.
- I designed THE first higher education classroom textbook app.
- I gave Arthur Agatston Research Foundation’s HOPS Program a makeover (new brand) and made their posters stand out at conferences, so they could more effectively spread the word about their fascinating and life-changing childhood obesity research campaign.
- I have helped many small businesses and individuals develop a presence on the web, so that they can reach a bigger audience and obtain their goals more easily and effectively.
- I fell in love with graphic design in elementary school when my dad brought home a Leading Edge computer and I started making business cards for all my friends. I taught Photoshop while in high school as well as started my first paid graphic design position, and now I have over 20 years of professional design experience.
Super Fun Facts About Erin
- As a child, I helped tear down the Berlin Wall.
- My moody self-portrait full of teenage angst hung in the White House during the Clinton administration.
- I lived in a tent on an Appalachian mountain for 3 months and a treehouse in Costa Rica for 3 years.
- I found the end of a rainbow, twice.
- I’ve traveled around the world moonlighting as a journalist, editor-in-chief, nanny, expat blogger, English teacher, yoga instructor, and meditation coach.
- I have a killer backhand.
- I never miss a chance to get funky and shake my booty to The Polish Ambassador performing live.
- I started my first business in middle school.
- My love for Mexican food is so strong, it has moved me to mule Mole across borders.
- I have a blog about letting go and starting over in Costa Rica.
Still want to know more?
Give me a call at 803-369-3737 or drop me a line anytime for a quote, for more information, or to say hi.
I look forward to hearing from you!