Evergreen Design Studio helps others tell their stories through branding, print, & website design.
Hello! I’m Erin Morris, founder and lead creative at Evergreen Design Studio. I’m a driven and passionate woman dedicated to helping other women tell their stories.
I help you communicate, organize, and solve problems.
I’ve been creating art and design my whole life – it’s an essential part of who I am. For nearly 20 years, I have worked as a graphic designer in-house and freelance in industries such as publishing, promotional marketing, and B2B.
I believe design is about more than just a pretty face – it is a beautiful marriage between art and function. It is a tool used to communicate and solve problems.
Design is also a way for me to keep learning – with each new project I dive deep into research and I get the opportunity to expand my mind and learn about many different things in great detail while exercising my creativity at the same time. All while helping others achieve their goals!
Each project at Evergreen Design Studio is backed by strategy and research to give you your best chance at success.
Evergreen because nature is awesome and inspiring, and I create designs that withstand the test of time. I want you to be proud of the work I did for you today and 10, 20, 100 years into the future.
I needed a new website to reflect my new business, but only had a rough idea of what I wanted to project. Erin was recommended to me by an editor who also uses her services. She was a delight to work with. She skillfully listened to my concepts and helped organize the page and content flow, offering expert advice for SEO. Erin suggested fonts, logos and images to support my ideas that were original and spot on. Easy to work with, prompt in responses, and extremely creative. I highly recommend Erin’s services!
Faith A. Mulvihill
Costa Rica Events
Toni Vakos, Editor
University of South Carolina
Rich Coast Accounting
Devaya Bari Levin, MA
President, Healthy Networks Design and Research
Erin is fabulous! My company previously had a graphic designer on staff, but he has since left and we have been unable to locate any of his original files for the designs that he completed for us. Erin was able to take a final image that he created and edit it for us in a way that it looked like she did it from scratch! The final product was exactly what we wanted, and Erin was able to complete it quickly. She is so friendly and very talented, and my company will definitely be using her for future projects!
Marketing Coordinator, The MCS Group
Dottie Weigel, Ph.D. University of South Carolina
Happy clients 🙂
Let's add you to that list!
Want to know more?
Evergreen Business Brags
- I helped a publishing department at USC save tens of thousands of dollars and become more environmentally responsible after I analyzed the font and paper they were using and replaced them with more economical and better-looking choices.
- I designed THE first higher education classroom textbook app.
- I gave Arthur Agatston Research Foundation’s HOPS Program a makeover (new brand) and made their posters stand out at conferences, so they could more effectively spread the word about their fascinating and life-changing childhood obesity research campaign.
- I have helped many small businesses and individuals develop a presence on the web, so that they can reach a bigger audience and obtain their goals more easily and effectively.
- I fell in love with graphic design in elementary school when my dad brought home a Leading Edge computer and I started making business cards for all my friends. I taught Photoshop while in high school as well as started my first paid graphic design position, and now I have over 20 years of professional design experience.
Super Fun Facts About Erin
- As a child, I helped tear down the Berlin Wall.
- My moody self-portrait full of teenage angst hung in the White House during the Clinton administration.
- I lived in a tent on an Appalachian mountain for 3 months and a treehouse in Costa Rica for 3 years.
- I found the end of a rainbow, twice.
- I’ve traveled around the world moonlighting as a journalist, editor-in-chief, nanny, expat blogger, English teacher, yoga instructor, and meditation coach.
- I have a killer backhand.
- I never miss a chance to get funky and shake my booty to The Polish Ambassador performing live.
- I started my first business in middle school.
- My love for Mexican food is so strong, it has moved me to mule Mole across borders.
- I have a blog about letting go and starting over in Costa Rica.
Reliable, responsible, honest.
Inspiration from and respect for nature.
I treat my clients like I like to be treated.
Highly skilled and competent.
Still want to know more?
Call or text 303-222-4248, or contact us below to set up a free 30-minute discovery call.
We look forward to hearing from you!