Place your book in the hands of an experienced expert you can trust. We take the guesswork and hassle out of book production so you can focus on doing what you do best!
Book Design Services
Book Cover Design Services
Create maximum impact! My thoughtful and thoroughly researched cover designs will create a buzz around your book, helping you sell more books!
Inside Book Design & Layout
Please your readers! The insides are guaranteed to be laid out in a user-friendly style with careful typographic treatment for maximum readability.
Book Marketing, Printing, & Distribution
Spread the word! From creating ads, to printing, to distributing to devices, I can handle your book production needs from start to finish.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have worked with Erin on numerous projects over the past 7 years. As an editor, I appreciate her attention to detail, accuracy, and quick turn-around. Erin’s creativity and timely suggestions have enhanced every job we have completed together. I highly recommend her.Toni Vakos
Erin Morris is a tenacious, imaginative, hard-working individual, who likes to work. Her work is one of her passions. I met Erin when I was more than rushed to put my book together for a yoga teacher training. Erin was enthusiastic and confident that the project was to be finished on time, with plenty of time to review the material. I, too, felt confident and did not even bat an eyelash; secure that the book would be a smashing success. Erin knows how to listen to what I would like to create with the design project as well as offer her professional opinion without imposing her knowledge. My heart is at peace! Thank you Erin! You are a true delight!Devaya Bari Levin
I’m known for being a valuable contributor to the book production process. I’m creative, make visual magic from words, and am even known to find mistakes that editors have missed with my keen eye for detail.
I start the book design process by reading your manuscript and researching your audience and competitive titles. Factor in your goals, add some creative magic, and you end up with a competitive product that will make you proud.
The lengthy task of writing the book is complete, it’s been through many intense rounds of hair-pulling edits, now relax as I take over and make your book look its best.
If your book is your baby, I’m the right designer for the job!
Book Design and Layout Pricing
Book design and layout services start at $1650 for mostly text (like a novel) books with up to 60,000 words or 200 pages. For more involved books with photos and different designs on each page, prices start at $6350.
Book cover design pricing starts at $1800. Our book design services include:
- 1-3 unique cover concepts that have been designed after reading your manuscript, discussing the project with you, and researching your theme and competition
- Specially sized images of your cover for promotional purposes (When your book is finished, I’ll provide you with various sized images of your book’s front cover to use for marketing your book online. I’ll include flat and 3D versions of the cover. Use these for websites, emails, and uploading to online book vendors such as Amazon.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I hire you?
I love books! When I was a young, eager reader in elementary school, I designed and laid out my first book and have been passionate about book production ever since. Passion turned in to profession, I now have over 15 years of professional experience designing and producing a variety of ebooks and print books and can provide you with a results-generating design.
What kind of book design services do you provide?
- A thoroughly researched and well-designed book cover
- All pages beautifully designed and typeset, including graphic elements, scientific tables and charts, and a guaranteed overall attractive functional design
- High-resolution digital files created using the best design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Specially sized cover images to use for promotional purposes
- Marketing materials like web banners, Facebook promotional graphics, email newsletters, printed advertisements and postcards for direct mail campaigns
- Files transferred to and communication with the printer
- Files converted to proper ebook format and assistance in online sales and marketing
- Distribution through services such as Amazon
I saw book covers for sale on Fiverr for $5, why don't I just get mine there?
You can get your book cover there, I understand wanting to save money. But think about your end goal. Do you want to convey a message of professionalism or a message of quick and cheap? You put a ton of time, sweat, and heart in to your book to make it the best it could be. Dressing it up in a bargain-basement template that was carelessly made could hurt your book sales and your overall brand. People could see the cheap template cover and make assumptions about the quality of content. The decision is ultimately yours of course – what do you want the cover to say about your book?