Maintain Your Presence on the Web
Keep your site healthy and secure
Inspire business growth
Our websites are like cars. We need to change the oil and perform timely tune-ups to maintain our investment.
The Internet is constantly changing and in order for your website to continue to render properly on devices and in new browsers, play well with new software, and remain secure from hackers, the code must be updated regularly. Did you know that a new WordPress update is being released about once a month?
Updating and backing-up your WordPress website or blog is vital to the health of your site:
- to ensure that your website works properly on different browsers and devices
- to remove website vulnerabilities and reduce security risks
- to prevent data loss, and a time consuming and costly emergency repair
- because broken links and pages, and outdated code hurt your search placement
- because Search Engines value and reward FRESH original content
Whether your website requires an occasional update or ongoing frequent content changes, I have a solution to keep your website safe, secure, up-to-date, and alive with fresh content. My website maintenance packages provide pre-paid services that lock in your discounted hourly labor rate and guarantee priority service.
Contact me to discuss which package best suits your website needs.
Web Maintenance Pricing
Web maintenance needs will vary depending on the size and complexity of your website. Basic web maintenance starts at $320 a month and includes:
- 3 guaranteed hours of website maintenance per month
- Priority service & prioritized turnaround
- Image optimization
- Security monitoring and scanning to prevent hacks
- Website protection from Hackers, Malware, DDoS and Blacklists
- Technical on-site SEO
- Link verification
- Google Webmaster Tools monitoring
- Sitemap submitted to Google
- Daily site backups
- WordPress updates as they become available
- Plugin updates as they become available
- Communication by phone, e-mail, or video chat
- Friendly, personal service
- The option to add additional hours as needed, if available, with priority over non-contracted clients.
We offer the following additional services that can be wrapped into a prepaid hours package. These types of services are not a basic requirement of every website, so we have separated them out, so you can purchase as needed. They will bring the hours up to more than three a month. Some of our clients enjoy wrapping these services into the prepaid package to take advantage of the guaranteed time slot. Additional web maintenance services include:
- Text re-writes, edits, additions, or subtractions
- Adding images to websites (more than a few)
- Major page updates or edits
- New pages, new content
- E-Commerce maintenance
- Statistics: tracking and reporting
- SEO services expanding beyond basic onsite optimization
- Marketing: email marketing, social media management, print campaigns
Business website needs fluctuate. Some months require more maintenance than others. Unused hours will roll over to the following month for up to 1 month.
Maintenance services without a prepaid maintenance package are charged at the standard day rate of $500 a day.
What my Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from me, let my clients do the talking!
I contacted Erin for help with my portfolio website after years of trying to manage it on my own. I had a very clear idea what I wanted and Erin understood and executed it perfectly. She was available to answer all of my questions and took the time to train me on how to use the site after it was done. I recommend Evergreen Design Studio to anyone looking to professionalize their website.
Erin designed and built a website for my start-up accounting and tax business in Costa Rica – the important part as a non-techie person is to have a website that invites people to read and browse through and ultimately provides new client opportunities. That is what she did. My website has brought scores of unsolicited business and new clients. In fact, if you google my services, I am not only on the first page of google, but the first couple of listings. In the competitive climate of financial and accounting services, this has helped me realize many new clients. I recommend Erin and Evergreen Design to any of you who are looking for these kinds of results.
I needed a new website to reflect my new business, but only had a rough idea of what I wanted to project. Erin was recommended to me by an editor who also uses her services. She was a delight to work with. She skillfully listened to my concepts and helped organize the page and content flow, offering expert advice for SEO. Erin suggested fonts, logos and images to support my ideas that were original and spot on. Easy to work with, prompt in responses, and extremely creative. I highly recommend Evergreen's services!
Are you interested in web design and development services? Check out my packages for new websites here or contact me to discuss revisions to an existing website.